We will be having after-hours evening flu vaccine clinics on the following dates/locations:
Roswell Office – 10/19/2017
Windward Office – 10/26/2017
- All of the flu vaccine we stock is in single-dose, preservative-free prefilled syringes. There is no “Flumist” option this year.
- We are happy to file insurance for adult vaccines. Or, you can pay a cash charge of $35 for a flu shot on the day of administration.
To make an online flu clinic appointment:
- Sign up for a portal account, if you haven’t already. Here are full instructions. You’ll need portal access for every individual person, adult and child, to make each online flu clinic appointment.
- Log in to your portal
- Make sure you’re looking at the correct family member’s access. The “patient” who will be getting the flu vaccine should appear in the upper left, after “you are viewing.” Change the name with the down arrow, if necessary. If you have multiple family members who need flu vaccines, you’ll need to follow the next steps once for each family member, after changing the name in this upper left area.
- Choose “appointments”, then select as the “reason” Injection/Vaccination from the down arrow. Then click “find appointments”.
- The next screen will show available appointments on days with the green circle highlights. Make sure you’re looking at the office you prefer — change the office under “location” if necessary.
- Choose a day with a green circle, then choose the time, then click “schedule now.”
- Don’t forget to do this once for every family member — one appointment for each person. If you can’t get all of your kids and adults at one time or adjacent times, call our office and we’ll help squeeze it in.