Our practice began in Roswell in 1992, at our current location in the Roswell Professional Center, with one doctor and one nurse. Since then we’ve expanded and renovated several times, and opened our second office in Alpharetta. As our patients and their families have grown, we’ve grown too!
It’s time for a major renovation at Roswell, and we know you’ll love the improvements:
- Wider doors, entranceways, and common areas to dramatically reduce congestion and help make it easier to get into and around our office
- More patient bathrooms, with easier access from the waiting rooms
- Improved privacy with better sound-dampening throughout the office
- Updated heating and air
- Redoing the outside concrete walkways to make it easier for strollers
What won’t change:
- Our committment to friendly care for your family
- Easy free parking
- No phone trees — ever!
- Easy access to your doctors and staff 24/7 for non-urgent messaging via our free portal
- Our own doctors on call 24/7 for phone consultations for emergencies
- A 100% vaccine-committed practice. You know your children are safe with us.
We anticipate construction to begin in the coming month or so. Though we’ll try to do a lot of work on weekends, there will still be dust and noise. Areas of the Roswell office will need to be blocked off on certain days. We will try to minimize the disruption, but some patient visits will need to be moved from our Roswell to our Alpharetta location. We will do our best to contact families affected by location changes as far in advance as possible.
Thanks for your patience and support! You’re going to love our new, renovated Roswell office!